For 2022, we will be returning to our 3k shuffle and our normal 5 mile course through downtown St. Louis!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the St. Patrick's Day Parade Run?
What time does the run begin?
As we have done for the 2019 and prior runs, we will start at 9 a.m.!
Where can I find race results, after the run?
Those participating in the 3k shuffle and the 5 mile run can find the results on the results page. Note that only runners who wear the bibs with timing chips affixed to them will have their times recorded and published.
How old must I be to participate in the run?
Runners of all ages and abilities are welcome. Please note that streets will reopen after the bulk of the pack has passed, so slower runners may be asked to make their way to the sidewalks. Prizes are awarded for males and females in categories from ages 14 and under through 70 and over.
Do you allow walking, jogging strollers, and/or pets?
Walking participants and jogging strollers are allowed in the run; however, we ask that you be considerate of the other runners. Please, for the safety of yourselves and your children, we ask that you start near the back of the pack. Pets are not allowed in the run.
Where is the T-shirt pick-up?
Locations and hours for in-person registration along with packet pickup is as follows:
Tuesday, March 8th and Wednesday, March 9th
- Big River Running Company (West County)13969 Manchester Rd, Town & Country, MO 63011 (10am-6pm)
- Big River Running Company (South City) 5352 Devonshire Ave, St Louis, MO 63109 (10am-6pm)
- Big River Running Company (University City) 606 North and South Rd, University City, MO 63130 (10am-6pm)
- Toolen’s Running Start, 3260 Green Mt Crossing Dr, O’Fallon, IL 62269 (10am-5pm)
Friday, March 11th
- Ballpark Village, Lobby of One Life Fitness/Genesis Health Club – Facing the parking lot (11am-6pm)
Race Day (Saturday, March 12th)
- Ballpark Village, Lobby of One Life Fitness/Genesis Health Club – Facing the parking lot (7:30-9am)
Where do I attach my timing chip?
Your chip will come affixed to your bib number. You need only to pin the number to the front of your shirt. Nothing needs to be returned.
Who do I contact with further questions?
What prizes are awarded?
The top 3 finishers in each division will receive medals or ribbons.
Has the St. Patrick's Day Parade Run ever been cancelled?
Up until 2020, the run had not been cancelled. However, in extremely bad weather, we might make the run a non-competitive event, for the safety of all runners. This happened in 2000; in that case, prizes were awarded by lottery.
How long has this event existed?
We are pleased to announce that this is our 44th year!