The run begins on Broadway just south of the Hilton St. Louis @ The Ball Park at Walnut. It proceeds south to Chouteau Street, then west to Tucker to reach the 1-mile mark. Then north to Market to join the traditional course,west on Market to the 3-mile mark, turning right at Garrison. The run follows Garrison to Laclede to Ewing and heads north to Olive Street, where it turns and heads east. It continues until a southbound turn onto Tucker. Then the run moves south until Market, where it turns east for a 400-meter sprint to the finish at 8th Street. The run is 5 miles long.
See a detailed course map below, or by clicking here.
- Start Cue – Broadway & Walnut
- 1-Mile – Chouteau Blvd. & Tucker Blvd.
- 2-Mile – Market St. & 17th St.
- 3-Mile – Market St. & Garrison Ave.
- 4-Mile – Olive St. & 20th St.
- Finish – 8th Street